1. Self Care, Faith During the Holidays, and Going Home for the Holidays
The holidays can be a difficult time for LGBTQ+ youth, here are some resources to help you or a friend.
Holiday Self-Care Tips for LGBTQ Youth – The Trevor Project
Stories and Encouragement – Faith During the Holidays – Gender Spectrum
- Going Home for the Holidays…Or Any Days – PFLAG
2. GSA Network | Queer and Trans Wellness Resources & Holiday Self Care Tips
“The Queer and Trans Wellness Resources were developed specifically for queer and trans youth of color who are working to create change in their schools and communities while balancing their physical and mental wellness. ”
Some highlights are:
3. Out in Our Faith – A Coalition of Many Faith Communities in Santa Cruz County
Our mission is to promote the full inclusion of LGBT families, couples and individuals within the area houses of worship that fulfill their spiritual needs.
Visit Temple Beth El – Out in Our Faith for a list of 20+ LGBT-friendly faith congregations
4. imi – Guides built for and with LGBTQ+ teens to help you explore your identity and support your mental healthimi is a series of guides, designed with and for LGBTQ+ teens, to help explore and affirm their identity. It’s free, backed by science, and helps teens learn practical methods to cope with sexual and gender minority stress in ways that are helpful, relevant, inclusive and joyful.
- LGBTQ 101s