Welcome to “Queer Resilience and Empowerment,” a Google Classroom experience for queer, trans, and allied youth to remain engaged with their peers and community during the school closures.
About Queer Resilience and Empowerment
We will post lessons about self-care and mental health, queer theory, queer history, and lots more!
Also fun videos, memes, cute animal pics, and other healthy distractions.
You can even submit questions about the coronavirus or any other health topic and get answers from a local health educator.
How to Join
- Join with your Gmail account (if you don’t have one, you can sign up for free).
- Go to classroom.google.com
- Log in to your Gmail account
- Then, click on the plus sign in the top right of the screen to add a class, and enter the Queer Resilience and Empowerment class code: iflgmmn
- You will not need the code again once you have added yourself to the class.
If you are having trouble accessing the page, email JamieCutter@QYTF.org and we will help you!
A program of the Queer Youth Task Force and Safe Schools Project. Co-sponsored, in part, by the Santa Cruz County Office of Education (SCCOE), Santa Cruz County Office of Education’s School Mental Health Partnership, County of Santa Cruz’s Health Services Agency and the Mental Health Services Act (MHSA).