- Your Role as a Parent or Caring Adult
- Your Role as an LGBT Parent or Caring Adult
- Working with School Boards
- A Bibliography of Resources for Educators and Parents/Guardians
- Gender Identity and Children: Books to Help Adults Understand
Support for the Parent
The Queer Youth Task Force is proud to support the newly formed parent support group, Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) in Santa Cruz County. Learn more at http://pflagscc.org/ or follow them on their Facebook page. A special thank you to Supervisor Mark Stone who issues a Santa Cruz County proclamation honoring the new PFLAG chapter in Santa Cruz County.
If you are a parent looking for support or looking to offer support to LGBT and Allied youth, please contact us at email or call (831) 427-4004.